As a growing business we are always on the lookout for talented professionals to take our business forward.
Here is our list of current vacancies:
Our client is a successful and rapidly expanding business who supply to some of the biggest names within the UK retail industry. Working in a small and busy office, key duties include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Day-to-day office management including ordering stationery and supplies
- Sending out post, arranging courier collections etc
- Processing sales orders
- Preparing paperwork for the warehouse
- Booking in deliveries and sending orders to the warehouse
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Preparing quotations and sales presentations
- Liaising with customers
You will need to be highly organised, an excellent communicator and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Begin the design process by meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their packaging needs
- Use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AutoCAD and other relevant design software to answer client briefs with maximum creativity and flair
- Meet goals pertaining to cost, safety and branding
- Have the ability to generate effective hand-drawn sketches and be proficient in photography
- Be aware of market trends and able to work under tight pressure to meet deadlines
- Ideally you will have experience in retail packaging and product design and POS
- Ideally you will have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or a related field
PA to Directors
Are you an unflappable Personal Assistant who is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks?
Our client is a successful MD who is in need of a fantastic PA to support both himself and the Head of Sales. The role consists of a mix of private/commercial PA duties including:
- Diary management
- Travel organisation
- Secretarial support
- Assitance with private issues including mortgage and tax matters
- Project management
You must be exceedingly well organised with masses of initiative and a warm and flexible approach. Whilst our client is extremely successful, they are also extremely down to earth, friendly and genuine and they are looking for a trustworthy PA who is available to start ASAP.
Candidates looking for part time or full time hours will be considered.
E-Commerce Sales Co-Ordinator
Our client design, source and import an extensive range of seasonal and homeware products. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking to recruit an E-commerce Coordinator to join their team.
Key duties will include:
- Managing day to day technical running of a new e-commerce website; analysing hits, traffic, sales figures, manage new product selections based on google search statistics etc.
- Search engine optimisation
- Google adword campaigns
- Experience using Google search statistics to decide what new items to manufacture and sell online
- Promotions, seasonal events, e-shots, discount codes, 12 month planning etc
- Development of accounts with Amazon, Ebay, Marketplace etc by examining current best selling items
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Key Account Manager
Due to business growth, this successful company seeks a Key Account Manager to source and develop sales activities throughout with UK. The company supplies a range of products to multiple and independent retailers throughout the UK, therefore the successful candidate will have proven field sales experience in a similar industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of the sales business plan, achieving account profitability and sales targets. You will act as the main contact for clients and will be responsible for increasing the distribution of key brand items.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy
- Developing account goals and business plan with customers
- Conducting regular reviews of business performance, promotion strategies and planograms
- Creating specific promotional sales opportunities to grow the accounts
- Forecasting, budget and track account revenues and cost
For this role, it is essential that you have previous sales and marketing experience and have managed national key accounts. You will have demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability and budget goals.
Due to the nature of the role, you must have a full UK driving licence and use of your own car – mileage allowance is provided.
Our client design, source and import an extensive range of seasonal and homeware products. They are currently looking for a Product Technologist to join their Sheffield-based Head Office.
Within this role you will be responsible for working closely with other departments, ensuring all products are made to the correct standards. You will be responsible for identifying any manufacturing or legislative issues that a product may face, and for suggesting possible solutions.
- Previous QA / Product Technologist experience working on kitchenware/homeware or seasonal product ranges
- Experience working with overseas manufacturers and external suppliers/factories based overseas
- Managing multiple products lines, with the ability to work on multiple products/seasons at the same time and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Possess a keen interest in exciting innovated products